Our work is guided by the following basic principles:
- People and enterprises achieve above-average success when they work in a strengths- and potential-oriented manner.
- We advocate a culture in which the individual is respected with all his characteristics.
- We welcome structures and processes that demand and encourage people‘s personal responsibility.
- We focus on what works. We are solution-driven, not problem-oriented.
- We consider conflicts as an indispensable source for development.
- For us successful enterprises consist of star teams, not teams of stars.
- We regard management as a self-initiated role, not as a function-given position.